1. When do I need to book a tour? The sooner, the better. Typically, most of the orders are done 3-4 weeks before the start of the tour.
2. How can I book a place on the tour? Fill out the form and make a deposit of $300 or more. After that you’ve secured a place on the tour.
3. How much should I pay, if I register in less than 2 weeks before the start of the tour? You have to pay the entire amount at once. Because the groups have already been formed, the availability and reservations for you will be made only upon full payment of the tour.
4. Is there a limit on the number of participants for a specific date? There are no restrictions, but 3 weeks before the start of the tour the group is formed, and we only offer seats, if they are available. So, if you just want to go, it is better to register 4 weeks prior to the tour, or even earlier.
5. Can the tour be cancelled? This has never happened, but in case of natural or other major disasters, tour may be cancelled. Money for the tour in this case will be fully refunded.
6. Is it possible that the group won’t get enough participants for the tour? Again, this has never happened. You should worry more, that you may not get the place in less than 3 weeks before the start of the tour.
7. What does "pending status" mean? When booking less than 2 weeks before the start of the tour, availability of free space for you may be in question. Everything becomes clear in this case one week before the tour. In case of lack of space for you, money for the tour will be returned. To avoid such a situation, book the tour one month in advance.
8. Do I have to pay all at once? No, you can pay in installments, but the entire amount should be paid 15 days before the tour.
9. How do I get my ticket? All tickets are electronic, and we send all the instructions and plane tickets 7-10 days prior to the start of the tour. The instructions will accurately explain where, when, and how you will fly, and when you will return.
10. If I can't go on the tour, what amount do I get back? If we receive a request for cancelation 15 days before the start of the tour, you will not be refunded $300 deposit of the tour price. Airfares return is done in compliance with the policy of the airline.
11. I'm going to go with friends; is it possible that we may live in one room? You can; for this you need to specify in box ‘Friends’ their Full Names.
12. Why do you need my personal details (date of birth, citizenship, etc.)? This is a requirement of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) when ordering plane tickets.
13. What should I do, if I found an error in a completed questionnaire? Tell us about the error; if the First Name and the Last Name have no more than three letters of typos, nothing to worry about. If more, then it will be scrutinized. Therefore, check the form before you send it to us.
14. What if there is no field for Discount Code when paying by a credit card? Don’t worry, we will refund your credit card after the payment; or contact us to create e-invoice with your wishes ($300 - the first payment, $400 - the second, etc.).
15. Does the credit card payment fail? Most likely, your card was issued not in the United States, and requires additional verification through PayPal; it may take up to 10 days. Or just withdraw the money via ATM and deposit into our bank account.